Thursday, September 15, 2011

goodbye to summer

It's that time of year again!  The weather is starting to get a bit cooler and the leaves will start changing to beautiful colors.  Its fall!  With the weather changing, our wardrobes are changing too.  Instead of tanks, shorts, and flip flops, it's hoodies, skinny jeans, and boots.
 
   As I was cleaning out my closets today, I took out all my summer clothes and put it in a neat pile.  Ok, so where do I put them?  If you live in a small apartment, like we do, you really have no space.  Our closet is filled with ball dresses, uniforms that are never worn, and sweaters and coats.  My hall closet is filled with blankets and towels.  The other closet I have is filled with 5 totes of Marine corps gear (as well as half my laundry room! ughhhhh!)
 
   I'm sure many of us have seen the space bags infomercial!  I went out to walmart a while back and bought 2 XL bags to try out.  They worked great!  I was able to fit our huge winter blankets!  So I went out and bought 2 more bags!  These are so great!  I was able to fit all my tanks, summer dresses, and skirts into just ONE bag!  The best part is, I am able to hide them in our closet underneath the uniforms!



  I highly recommend buying these if you are short on space!  Now my only problem is, where do I put all my shoes?!? o.O


No comments:

Post a Comment