Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Buffalo chicken sandwiches :)

Hey guys and gals!  It's been a while!  I've been so busy with homework, housework, and wife work, that I haven't had a chance to post some recipes!  Glad to be back! =]

Today, I needed to make something that would not only be super easy to make, but easy for my husband to prepare for himself.  I wasn't able to be home to prepare my husband's dinner since I went to a business fair for my friend! She does event planning!  https://www.facebook.com/Letts.Wedd


Well any who, I wasn't going to be home and since my husband is so spoiled, I had to make a super easy to prepare meal! lol

YOU NEED:
CHICKEN
Frank's Red Hot 
ranch dressing packet
rolls or french bread

Yep, that's it!!


Put chicken in the crock pot add the about half the bottle of frank's and the packet of ranch.
cook on high for about 3.5-4 hours

Half way through cooking, take chicken out and shred it with two forks
put back in the crock pot and add the rest of the sauce.

CAUTION: it came out spicy, which we loved, but other may not!  lol  Use the Frank's wing sauce instead =]

Toast bread, add chicken, and top with cheese (we used Mozzarella), and top with slices of avocado!


This is so easy!  John was so happy too!  I was happy that I didn't have to worry about him not eating. lol  I tell ya, he's too spoiled! :P


**TIP** it did come out a bit salty, I only added half the packet of ranch, so next time I'd try it without the ranch.  I know Frank's red hot is on the saltier side any ways, so I think that'd next time I wouldn't use the ranch. :)

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so yummy and easy! I'm gonna try it out this week :)

    ReplyDelete